Friday, July 1, 2011

SNEAK PEEK!!!

Hey everyone! Sorry for the silence over the last couple of months. I've had alot of "life" going on and have been preparing and designing for the upcoming show. I've been experimenting with hand dyeing mohair and wool felt. I will post about that when I have some time.
 Just click on the pic above and it will  take you to the show preview. This show has something a bit different. You can vote for your favourite bear. You just have to click on that person's name. (Hint! Hint!)
 Get the word out! This look like a good show! I have 4 more bears to add to the one posted on the preview and all are smaller than my normal 16 inch bears. Newly offered will be 9" and 11" bears to fit a tighter budget.

1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely adorable, Sue!!! ... Pat

    ReplyDelete